San Marcos, Texas Land & Ranches for Sale
Discover San Marcos land for sale and ranches for sale in San Marcos, TX on our active listings page. Longhorn Realty represents buyers and sellers with all types of ranch and land properties throughout San Marcos, Texas, in Caldwell, Hays and Guadalupe Counties. You can sort the San Marcos land and ranch listings search results by days on site and price by using the Sort button. Click on any of the San Marcos Texas ranch and land properties for full listing details, maps, photos and more. Use the Refine Results button to customize the search results for San Marcos land and ranches for sale. For your convenience every listing has links to Ask a Question or Schedule a Tour of a property. You can also change the display of San Marcos Texas ranch land listings to Gallery, List or Map. Sign up for a free Property Tracker account to create and save searches and receive email updates on properties that match your search criteria.
Contact us about San Marcos Land today!
San Marcos TX Ranches, Land for Sale on MLS
Search the latest San Marcos TX land and ranch listings below. Austin MLS (ABoR) offers the most active listings for our San Marcos landing page. Click HERE to see San Marcos land & ranch listings from Central Texas MLS (CTXMLS).
Click HERE to sell your San Marcos TX Land or Ranch with Longhorn Realty!
Didn't find what you're looking for? Try performing your own custom property search!
About San Marcos Ranches & Land for Sale
Nestled in the heart of the Texas Hill Country, San Marcos beckons with the promise of serene country living and a connection to nature's beauty. Here, amid rolling hills, pristine rivers, and a tranquil ambiance, you'll discover a selection of ranches and land for sale that capture the essence of Texas ranch life. Founded on the banks of the spring fed San Marcos River, San Marcos is home to Texas State University, the fourth oldest university in Texas. The San Marcos Springs are the third-largest collection of springs in Texas. Never in recorded history has the San Marcos River ever run dry. Whether you envision owning a working ranch, cultivating the land, or finding a peaceful oasis amid nature's beauty, San Marcos provides the canvas for your dreams. Contact us today to explore these exceptional ranches and land parcels and embark on a journey that celebrates the tranquility and natural splendor that San Marcos, Texas, offers. It's an invitation to experience the best of Texas country living surrounded by Hill Country magnificence.
- San Marcos River: Enjoy tubing, kayaking, and canoeing on the crystal-clear San Marcos River, which remains a cool 72 degrees year-round. The river is perfect for a relaxing float on a hot Texas day.
- Meadows Center for Water and the Environment: Take a glass-bottom boat tour at the Meadows Center to explore Spring Lake, one of the largest artesian springs in the world. Learn about the unique aquatic ecosystem and the history of the area.
- San Marcos Premium Outlets: Shop for bargains at the San Marcos Premium Outlets, home to more than 140 designer and brand-name stores.
- Texas State University: Explore the Texas State University campus, known for its beautiful setting along the San Marcos River. The university hosts cultural events, performances, and exhibitions throughout the year.
- Wonder World Park: Visit Wonder World Park, a unique Texas theme park featuring a tour through an earthquake-formed cave, an anti-gravity house, and a wildlife petting park.
- Evo Entertainment: Have fun at Evo Entertainment, a modern entertainment complex offering movies, bowling, arcade games, and a bar and grill.
- Five Mile Dam Park: Enjoy picnicking, swimming, hiking, and fishing at Five Mile Dam Park, a scenic park along the Blanco River.
- San Marcos Arts Center: Explore local art at the San Marcos Arts Center, which hosts exhibitions, workshops, and events showcasing the talents of area artists.
- Historic Downtown Square: Stroll through historic downtown San Marcos, featuring shops, boutiques, art galleries, restaurants, and live music venues.
- Purgatory Creek Natural Area: Hike or bike the trails at Purgatory Creek Natural Area, a 570-acre urban wilderness with scenic overlooks and wildlife viewing opportunities.
- Glass Blowing and Pottery Studios: Discover local artisans at glassblowing and pottery studios, where you can watch demonstrations and purchase unique handcrafted pieces.
- Local Dining: Savor a diverse range of cuisine at local restaurants and cafes, offering everything from Tex-Mex and barbecue to international dishes.
- Aquarena Springs Grotto: Explore the Aquarena Springs Grotto, an underwater cave where you can observe marine life through large viewing windows.
- San Marcos Greenbelt: Hike or bike the San Marcos Greenbelt, a network of natural trails along the San Marcos River.
- Live Music: Enjoy live music at various venues around San Marcos, including bars, clubs, and outdoor spaces.
San Marcos combines the charm of a small town with the amenities of a growing city, making it an appealing destination for both residents and visitors. Its natural beauty, recreational opportunities, and cultural attractions make it a vibrant and welcoming community in the Texas Hill Country.
Buying San Marcos Texas Land or Ranches
Looking to buy land or a ranch in San Marcos, TX? Longhorn Realty is pleased to provide the active land and ranch listings shown above. Each San Marcos land and ranch listing shows price, photos, property details, school info, locations maps, property taxes and more. Need help finding land or ranches for sale in San Marcos, TX? Please use the contact form below or simply give us a call, 512-289-2121, a knowledgeable Land Specialist from Longhorn Realty will be in touch with you shortly.