Seeking Experienced Texas Land Sales Associates
Texas Land, Ranch & Luxury Sales
Longhorn Realty is always interested in hearing from experienced, Texas licensed, land & ranch sales professionals to assist with our growing land sales operation in Central Texas. Candidates must be able to competently handle most types of land transactions from the initial client contact, all the way through closing the transaction.
What we are looking for:
- Possess a valid Texas Real Estate License
- Superior Organization & Follow-up Skills
- Ability to Convert Leads in to Clients
- 2+ years of full time Land/Ranch/Luxury Sales Experience
- High Level of Self Motivation
- Can Prepare Accurate CMAs
- Exceptional Communications Skills
- Comfortable using Social Media.
- Ranching, Farming, Hunting Background a Plus
Longhorn Realty operates in a friendly, small town atmosphere with a laid back style and where a handshake still means something. We believe in spoiling our clients with our professionalism, providing solid communication and managing all the details through closing and beyond.
We are a growing Texas real estate brokerage whose foundation is built on trust, integrity, and providing clients with the very best service possible. We stay true to these fundamentals by offering an unparalleled level of support through our management team, technology and a vested interest in our associates’ progress.
A few things we offer:
- Readily Available/Personalized Broker Support
- Extensive Lead Generation & Lead Sharing
- Above Industry Average Referral Splits
- Substantial Buyer Database
- A Land/Ranch Orientated Website
- Multiple MLS Memberships
- Online Tools for Buyer & Seller Clients
- Comprehensive Marketing Programs
- E & O Insurance
- No Fee Transactions
Our office is based in Liberty Hill and we currently serve most of Central Texas. Our land sales service areas include Bell, Bastrop, Blanco, Burnet, Caldwell, Coryell, Hamilton, Hays, Lampasas, Lee, Llano, Milam, San Saba, Travis and Williamson Counties. We can service practically any area in Texas that makes sense.