Liberty Hill, TX Land for Sale on Clear Creek
Two 14.65 ac Tracts – SOLD | Williamson County
SOLD – Two 14+ acre tracts remain for sale on Clear Creek in Liberty Hill, Williamson County. Each tract tends to be more open on the west side with more tree cover along the creek on the east side. The east boundary for each tract is the center of Clear Creek. These tracts are perfect for livestock, horses, family recreation and building your dream ranch home.
- All tracts have good tree cover with large, healthy oaks and pecan trees. Pastures primarily have black soil with thick, native grasses.
- Adjacent property to south has a dam on Clear Creek that backs deeper creek water on to Tract 1 & 3A.
- The topo is level to gently sloping and offers some nice long distance hill country views.
- The property is ag exempt. Seller may consider doing a grazing lease.
- PEC electrical is at the county road.
- Septic would be required.
- A well is required. Neighboring wells range from 510′ to 610′, with 10 to 40 gpm. Wells are in the Trinity Aquifer.
- Seller uses SOS Communications for their internet and they are very happy with their service. Hughes.net, satellite and other internet services are also options.
- Archery is allowed, recreational firearm use is not allowed per the deed restrictions.
- Burnet ISD schools.
- Address: 000 CR 236, Liberty Hill, Texas, 78642 (using 5200 CR 236 in Google Maps gets you close to the property)
SOLD! – Tract 3A – 14.65+/- acres
SOLD! – Tract 3B – 14.65+/- acres
****No one shall enter the property without approval and all buyers must be accompanied by their agent or broker.****
Post a Comment