Leander, Travis County | 337 Acres | Listed $18,140,000
Morris Ranch | 337+/- Acres | SOLD!
23244 Nameless Road, Leander, TX 78641 - Travis County
SOLD! The Morriss Ranch offers a unique opportunity to acquire a large acreage tract of land in a high growth area of Travis County, in Leander. This property has fantasic development potential and would also make a beautiful Texas hill country ranch for an end user. The value of land in this area has grown substantially and the value will continue to grow due to projected longterm demand for development properties and single family homes, especially in Leander ISD. The varied topo lends itself to a multitude of homesites with hill country views, some would border the Balcones Canyonlands. Big Sandy Creek traverses the property from north to south and the crystal clear waters and limestone creek bottoms are perfect for a place to cool down during the hot Texas summers. The majority of Morriss Ranch has remained natural and untouched, which explains the abundant wildlife on the property. Whitetail, turkey, dove, hogs and predators can be spotted frequently around the ranch. Whether you are a developer, investor or rancher, Morriss Ranch has something for everyone!
- 337.3+/- Acres per Travis County CAD – Seven Parcels
- 900’+/- of Nameless Road Frontage
- Property is not Zoned per Leander Dec. 2021 Zoning Maps
- Borders Balcones Canyon Lands at Northwest Boundary
- Single Family Rural Zoning at Nameless Rd that extends in to Crystal Falls
- Big Sandy Creek frontage
- PUD Single Family at Nameless Rd that extends in to Travisso
- In Leander ISD. LISD has 42,000 students at its 44 campuses.
- No know deed restrictions.
- New Survey Required
- Extensive Hill Country Views
- Two Existing Homes on Property, 2947sf & 2894sf
- Just West of Travisso, 2.4 miles from 1431
- Both Homes are on Septic and each Home has it’s own Well.
- Property has no exemptions but was once wildlife exempt.
- Paved Ranch Roads to Homes
- Austin MLS #2209543
- PEC Provides Electrical Service
1 acre lots in Leander have been selling for over $300k (most with water & sewer). View or preserve lots should sell for more.
The Leander Future Land Use Map indicates a proposed Travisso Pkwy expansion connecting to Nameless Rd just south of the property. The vacant land around the proposed Travisso Pkwy expansion, all the way down to Nameless, shows to be zoned PUD Single Family. Also, the land use map shows Nameless Rd being improved to four lanes. A proposed CR 290 shows to connect to Nameless Rd just north of the property. I believe these improvements are the best opportunites for water and sewer for the subject property.
****No one shall enter the property without approval and all buyers must be accompanied by their agent or broker.****