Gonzales, Gonzales County | 117 Acres | Listed $2,100,000
Gonzales River Ranch | 117+/- Acres | SOLD!
210 Windwehen Rd, Gonzales, TX - Gonzales County
1+ mile San Marcos River Frontage • Luxurious Main Home • Guest Quarters
7 Stall Horse Barn • 16 ac Paddock • Climate Controlled Feed & Tack Room
Artesian Well • Equipment Barn w/ Office • GVEC Fiber/Internet
Improved Grass • 28 ac of Mature Pecan Trees
SOLD! A spectacular recreational river ranch is on the market is in Gonzales, Texas! 117+ acres in an amazing, private location, just minutes from the Palmetto State Park and just happens to have more than one mile of river frontage on the San Marcos River. Hunters will appreciate the abundant wildlife. Equestrians will enjoy the seven spacious stalls, large pipe fenced paddock and first class horse facilities. Anglers can fish till their hearts content on the San Marcos River, which also includes all the water activities such as kayaking. Livestock will thrive on the thick, lush improved and native grasses. You can even harvest pecans from your own 28+/- ac river bottom covered with large native pecan trees!
After a long day of playing, relax in your own, fully equipped, luxury 2/2 main home while guest stay just across the breezeway in the guest quarters, that has it's own kitchen, laundry, bath and oversized game/flex room. The finishes in the main home and guest quarters are second to none! Just so happens both come furnished!
A 235 gpm artesian well provides all the water to the property. All minerals owned by seller shall convey to buyer, believed to possibly be 25%. This property is unrestricted and wildlife exempt. This is the perfect end user ranch home or possible corporate retreat/event center that can easily entertain large groups of people with unlimited outdoor activities.
- Main Home, Guest Quarters and Horse Barn is all under one metal roof.
- Construction is a low maintenance Barnmaster modular pre-engineered barn.
- General Layout is comparable to a barndominium style build.
- Covered Front Porches in Front of Main Home & Guest Quarters
- Breezeway and 2-Car Carport is between Main Home & Guest Quarters
- Well House with Storage Tank just outside of Guest Quarters side of building.
- Frost Proof Hose Bibs located at various locations around building.
- Two Electric Meter Drops just outside of front of Main Home/Guest Quarters
- Septic just outside of the Main Home side of building.
- 7 Large 16’x16′ Stalls – Opens to Large, 16 acre, Common, Pipe Fenced Paddock
- 1 Tack Room with Central Air and Tongue & Groove Wood Ceilings
- 1 Feed Room with Central Air and Tongue & Groove Wood Ceilings
- 1 Hay/Equipment Storage Area
- Three Drive-Thru Bays
- Two Covered Concrete Pads
- One Office with Two Exterior Doors and Spray Foam Insulated
- Water Available via Two Frost Proof Hose Bibs
- One Electric Meter Drop just outside of Barn
- This property holds an abundance of wildlife, including whitetail deer, turkey, hogs and dove.
- Fantastic fishing along the one mile plus of river frontage.
- San Marcos River frontage.
- The land generally has a gentle sloping topography with roughly 40’+/- of elevation change from the lowest to highest points.
- There’s various access points to the river that range from steep to sloping.
Plants & Soil
- Soil consists primarily of sandy and clay loam in the open pasture areas of the property.
- Pastures have coastal and native grasses.
- 28+/- acre river bottom area with dense coverage of large native pecan trees.
- Large scattered oaks can also be found around the property.
Utilities & Well
- GVEC supplies power to the property.
- Four total Electric Meter drops on Property.
- GVEC has fiber at the property for internet service.
- Two wells are on the property. One is 150 gpm and about 330′ deep and is unused, the other is a 235 gpm artesian well that supplies all the water to the property.
- Dish HD currently has a dish on the property.
- Existing septic system is in place.
- Three bars plus of cell service was observed on ATT while at the property.
Financial & Leases
- Appraised with an wildlife exemption.
- 2020 property taxes, $8,294.00 – Tax Rate 1.9397
- No leases.
- Gonzales ISD.
- Austin MLS #254600
- Seller & septic disclosures available upon request.
- 210 Windwehen Rd, Gonzales, TX 78629
- 46 minutes to TX-80 & IH 35 in San Marcos, 55 minutes to Hwy TX-130 & 71 in Austin, 60 minutes to IH-10 & Loop 410 in San Antonio.
****No one shall enter the property without approval and all buyers must be accompanied by their agent or broker.****
Post a Comment