7 Creeks Ranch – A Burnet County Ranch Development
Hill Country Land for Sale in Burnet County
Tucked away in the Shady Grove area of Burnet County is a new ranch development called 7 Creeks Ranch. This unique hill country land development consists of 130 tracts ranging from 5 to 30 acres. 7 Creeks Ranch was once the 2242 acre Krebb Ranch, a recreational/cattle ranch that had been in the same family for over 50 years. 7 Creeks Ranch is conveniently located about 9 miles northwest of Bertram and 6 miles northeast of Burnet.
Upon entering 7 Creeks Ranch property owners are greeted by a custom entrance and gate. Access to all tracts are from new paved roads. Overhead power is located along roads so property owners have easy access to electrical. The rolling terrain, long distance views, century oaks, abundant surface water and convenient location is exactly why you’ll want to be a property owner at 7 Creeks Ranch!
Here’s a brief list of what 7 Creeks Ranch has to offer:
- Ag Exempt.
- Great for Horses
- Incredible Long Distance Views.
- The Perfect Place to Build your Dream Ranch Home.
- Burnet Independent School District.
- Security of a Private Gated Community.
- Several Tracts have Ponds and Creeks.
- Hunting Allowed.
- 130 Tracts Ranging from 5 to 30 acres.
- Community Mailboxes.
- High Speed Internet
- Electrical Provided Near all Tracts at the Paved Roads.
- Paved Road Access to all Tracts.
- Deed Restricted to Maintain Property Values.
- Common areas also include picnic pavilions and trails around an 8 acre stocked lake.
Pre-development Aerial Property Photos
Ready to SELL your Burnet County Ranch? Click HERE!