Dripping Springs, Hays County | 19 Acres & Luxury Home | Listed $1,999,000
Dripping Springs Luxury Ranch
SOLD! | Unrestricted | Ag Exempt
6700 Creek Rd Dripping Springs,TX, Hays County
SOLD! Fantastic opportunity to own a Dripping Springs luxury home on 19.62 acres on scenic Creek Road in Hays County. The property has attractive level to sloping topography, incredible views, abundant wildlife, large mature oaks, native grass pastures and ag exemptions. Owned access to the road is a 30' wide access lane with a gate and keypad entry.
This ranch property includes a complete, move-in ready, 3,515 sf, two story, 3 bd, 3.5 bath custom luxury home. This unique home features substantial interior stone work, exposed beams, vaulted ceilings, 3 fireplaces, 960 sf of covered front porch & balcony , 525 sf back porch, outside kitchen, Thermador appliances, oversized carport and all the luxury features a picky buyer could want while living the dream on their own piece of the Texas Hill Country.
Dripping Springs Luxury Home Details
- A fully completed, move-in ready, luxury custom home. See more details below.
- Amazing long distant hill country views.
- Ag exempt.
- Level to gentle sloping terrain.
- Owned access to Creek Road. 30′ wide road frontage.
- Native grass pastures with black and caliche soil.
- Large scattered oak tree coverage and numerous pecan trees.
- Abundant wildlife.
- Barn, sheds.
Custom Home Summary Details
- Custom renovation by Michael Contello Homes.
- 3,515 sf, 3 bd, 3 full baths, 1 half bath.
- 2nd floor office could be a 4th bedroom.
- First floor bedroom can be a guest suite or 2nd primary suite.
- Substantial interior stone work and exposed beams.
- Vaulted ceilings.
- Fireplaces in Living Rm, 2nd Flr. Primary Suite & Back Porch.
- Custom steel welded stairs with cedar steps.
- Oversized carport.
- 480 sf cover front porch, 480 sf second level covered balcony.
- 525 sf back porch with outside kitchen.
- Walk-in closets.
- Mud room.
- Laundry room.
- Walk-in pantry.
- Spray foam insulation.
- Well and septic/cistern in place.
- Small cabins behind carport do not convey but may be available for purchase.
- Dripping Springs ISD
- PEC Power
- Above ground propane tank.
- Texas Data internet
- 6700 Creek Rd, Dripping Springs, TX 78620
- 10 minutes to Hwy 290 & 12 in Dripping Springs, 23 minutes to Blanco, 30 minutes to Hwy 290 & 71 in Oak Hill, 30 minutes to Bee Cave Pkwy & 620.
****No one shall enter the property without approval and all buyers must be accompanied by their agent or broker.****
Post a Comment