Pflugerville, Williamson County | 160 Acres | Listed $4,853,577
Melber Lane Parcels
Development | Unrestricted | Ag Exempt
21270 Melber Lane, Pflugerville,TX, Williamson & Travis Counties
Investment • Development • Buy & Hold
SOLD! - A great investment opportunity to purchase 161 acres of development land in a rapidly growing area in the Hutto ETJ in Travis and Williamson Counties. Located on Melber Lane, just off Rowe Lane, this property offers convenient access to toll roads. Also, close to numerous, major high tech employers such as Amazon, Samsung and Dell, with more coming to the area.
Sellers may consider leasing back the property and will maintain the ag exemption which makes sense for an attractive buy & hold opportunity. This property can immediately be developed in to acreage lots with well and septic. A more comprehensive development can be accomplished with waterline improvements and possibly adding sewer.
The property has three occupied single family residences. The property is ag exempt and currently runs a cow/calf operation with hay production. The property is also used for hunting.
- 658’+/- of public maintained Melber Lane road frontage.
- No known deed restrictions.
- Ag exempt. (hay productions and cow/calf operation)
- No Zoning / Partial Hutto ETJ (a small portion of the road frontage parcel does not show to be in the Hutto ETJ.
- Improvements include 3 custom homes, barn and equipment shed. Each home is a 3 bd and 2 bath – 2112 sf, 1822 sf & 1284 sf.
- Manville waterline at Melber Lane. (believed to be 2″)
- Oncor electrical service.
- Existing septic systems on property. (sewer not currently available)
- Level to gently sloping terrain with an abundant of level build sites, some with views and water frontage.
- Fenced for livestock, has productive coastal pastures with fertile black soil.
- Surface water consists of four stock ponds and Brushy Creek frontage.
- Abundant wildlife.
- Floodplain can be found around Brushy Creek. Per FEMA map on MapRight, floodplain area may consist of approximately 33+/- acres.
- A petroleum pipeline follows the west boundaries. (pipeline shown on MapRight aerial map)
- In Pflugerville and Hutto ISD.
- 2020 property taxes for all five parcels: $11,198.87
- Parcels include: 1 ac w/ home, 49.63 ac, 1 ac w/ home, 45.676 ac w/ home and 64.33 ac w/ Brushy Creek.
- Austin MLS #6884684
- 2018 TxDOT traffic count at TX 130 & CR 138: 76,762 vehicles per day.
- All minerals owned by seller shall convey to buyer.
- Individual Parcel Information, Disclosures and Surveys available upon request.
- Using historical residential permit patterns, Hutto may be home to over 85,000 residents in 2040. With a median age of 33, Hutto has attracted many young families. Just over half of the population consists of families with children under the age of 18 and adults age 25 to 54.
- At the 2010 census count, the city of Pflugerville had a population of 46,936. By 2019, 65,380 people called Pflugerville home, according to data released by the U.S. Census Bureau late May 20. This represents a 39.3% increase. Amazon is coming to Pflugerville and will be bringing 1,000 jobs to the area.
- These projections do not account for the recent influx of new high tech employers coming to Central Texas such as Amazon, Tesla, Oracle, etc.
- Address used for 161 acres: 21270 Melber Lane, Pflugerville, TX 78660
- In Hutto ETJ and in Travis & Williamson Counties. 4.7 miles to TX 130 service road @ Rowe Lane, 8 miles to Hutto, 9 miles to Pflugerville and 12 miles to Round Rock.
****No one shall enter the property without approval and all buyers must be accompanied by their agent or broker.****
Post a Comment