Burnet County River Frontage for Sale
Cowboys & Angels River Ranch
35 ac – SOLD | 40 ac – SOLD | Burnet County
SOLD – Exceptional 35 acre tract, 40 acre tract or the entire 75 acres of Burnet County River Frontage in Burnet, Texas on the pristine river banks of the San Gabriel river! This property has been cleaned and cleared and is ready to go!
- Wildlife Exemption for low taxes and easy maintenance.
- Texas Hill Country views with level to sloping terrain.
- Located approximately one hour from the Domain in Austin, Texas.
- Rich black soil, perfect for horses, cattle, improved grass or food plots.
- Awesome hunting – deer, turkey, dove and quail and duck.
- Situated on a quiet paved country road in Burnet County.
- Area has light restrictions to insure no future development and to keep the neighboring land in pristine condition.
- Several building sites with expansive views are ready for your custom home, guest house, barn or ice house down by the river.
- The 75 acre tract is fenced on 3 sides, the river frontage side is not fenced. Tracts 1 & 2 are fenced on 2 sides.
- Electric lines are already established on the property for straight-forward utility connection.
- Incredible recreational-use possibilities.
- Three underground aquifers with full water rights – the Trinity being the largest, the Hickory and the Ellenburger-San Saba.
- All owned mineral rights convey.
- Water draws for future stock tanks.
The San Gabriel Headwaters ranch is being offered in 2 tracks or can be purchased as one:
Tract 1 – 35 Acres: SOLD
Tract 2 – 40 Acres: SOLD
Both Tracts – 74.65 Acres: SOLD
3182 County Road 202, Burnet TX 78611