Bertram, Burnet County | 120 Acres & Custom Home | Listed $1,330,000
SOLD! | 120 acres | Burnet County
SOLD! - Looking for a private, ready to go, hill country hunting ranch that is less than 1 hour from downtown Austin? Welcome to Dove Ranch, a Bertram Hunting Ranch in Burnet County! Bring your hunters, cattle, horses and nature lovers to this one of a kind ranch. A meticulously cared for ranch with new, lightly used improvements, including a custom stone home, large barn, fire pit and two stock ponds. Relax on the large covered front porch while enjoying the hill country views, Texas sky and abundant wildlife! A perfect family get away, corporate retreat, luxury hunting property or simply living out your dream on your own ranch. This ranch is also wildlife exempt for a low maintenance way to maintain your property tax credit.
- 4 bed, 4 full bath, 2566 sq.ft. custom, 100% limestone home was built in 2018. The heart of the home is the large combined living room, dining room and kitchen. Some of the features include all granite counters, mud room, laundry room, high ceilings, recessed lighting, stainless appliances & vent hood, high end finishes, frame-less glass & tile showers and vinyl wood plank flooring throughout.
- The new, 2018, 30’x70′ metal barn has two 12′ and one 14′ roll-up doors, interior and exterior lighting and a concrete slab. All three of the roll-up doors have covered concrete approaches.
- Existing livestock perimeter fencing. No cross fences on the property.
- This property holds an abundance of wildlife, including whitetail deer, turkey and dove.
- Hogs and predator species can provide year around hunting opportunities.
- This ranch could easily be high fenced for exotics.
- Two stock ponds provide water for livestock and wildlife.
- The topography is primarily level to gently sloping with 40’+/- of elevation change across the ranch.
- Long distance views of the surrounding hill country can be observed from various locations on the ranch.
- The varied terrain is easily accessed by a minimal pasture road system.
- The property consists of open pastures with scattered oaks, cedar and pecan trees which provides ample habitat for the wildlife.
- Most of the ranch has native grass pastures.
- The soil is primarily black land with some caliche.
- Pedernales Electric Coop supplies power to the ranch.
- Water to the home is supplied by a private well.
- Internet and TV currently provided by DirectTV.
- Appraised with an wildlife valuation. (wildlife exempt)
- 2019 property taxes, $6027.93 (includes both parcels)
- Seller will convey all the minerals the seller owns.
- No leases.
- No restrictions.
- Burnet ISD.
- Austin MLS #3357866, Highland Lakes MLS#151335
- Seller & septic disclosures available upon request.
- In lieu of easement road access it may be possible to purchase adjacent parcels and own direct road access.
- 738 County Road 304, Bertram, TX 78605
- 13 minutes to Burnet, 23 minutes to Liberty Hill, 39 minutes to Cedar Park, 42 minutes to Georgetown, 58 minutes to downtown Austin.
Bertram, Texas estimated population is 1,460 according to the most recent 2017 United States census estimates. Near by cities offers all the conveniences a rural ranch owner could ask for. Shopping, hardware, feed, medical care, and entertainment is only 13 – 39 minutes away.
****No one shall enter the property without approval and all buyers must be accompanied by their agent or broker.****