Accredited Luxury Property Specialist
Accredited Luxury Home Specialist
The Accredited Luxury Home Specialist (ALHS) designation is testimony to a luxury agent's commitment and knowledge of the up-scale marketplace and today's affluent clients. The ALHS designation also signifies an agent has a proven track record in the field of luxury properties as demonstrated by verified closed escrows. To display the prestigious Accredited Luxury Home Specialist (ALHS) designation, a real estate agent must also meet strict sales standards, be a current member of the Luxury Home Council, hold an active real estate license and be in good standing with their real estate regulatory agency.
An ALHS Realtor has trained in a number of topics critical to serving the luxury real estate market including:
- The Luxury Home Market – National and Regional Trends
- Specialization and Building a Niche
- The Luxury Home Buyer – Needs and Desires
- Marketing to Find Luxury Home Buyers
- Presenting Your Services to Luxury Home Buyers
- Qualifying and Showing Homes to Luxury Home Buyers
- The Luxury Home Seller – Patterns & Trends / Needs & Desires
- Marketing to Find Luxury Home Sellers
- Presenting Your Services to Luxury Home Sellers
- Servicing and Marketing the Luxury Home Listing
- Staging and Showing the Luxury Home Listing
- Negotiation and Managing a Luxury Home Transaction
Our Longhorn Realty website highlights luxury acreage properties that start at the highest possible list price down to one million dollars. These properties include high value ranches, luxury estates, unqiue locations & views, large working ranches and beautiful hill country waterfronts.
As an luxury client, you are the ultimate benefactor. You will benefit from your ALHS REALTORS® knowledge and profit from their detailed understanding of high value properties. ALHS members subscribe to the National Association of REALTOR code of ethics and are held in high regard by their peers. Your ALHS broker or agent also has access to many advantages not available to non ALHS members such as; market statistics, networking capabilities, marketing opportunities, recommendation letters, videos, testimonials, luxury home website presence and more.